Re: Tate Families in America

  • Sylvia
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hi, Kathy
      I am glad to meet another Tate relative. You can be sure my ancestor chart is right as far as the Henry Tate/Saraj Netherland. The rest of that line is a working file.
      I have a FamilyFinder tested cousin who matches me on our common ancestor 6th ggf Henry Tate, etc. from both of our research. Let's keep in touch.

      Regards,
      Sylvia