re: Lempereur LANGLAIS perhaps "Virginia State"

  • yves et monique frere
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hello everybody, Hello Dennis
      Thanks for answer, sure I know the difficulty but I have to give you, precisions.
      I have from ELLISISLAND for all, their arrivals in America.
      François LANGLAIS (39 ans) and his son Victor ( 19 years old) arrived 1906
      Then the wife Euphrasie LANGLAIS (name’born Lempereur) ( 38 years old) and the others children,
      Frederica (10 years)) and Léon (3 years), Louis (13 years) and Phena (4 years 6 months) arrived in 1907.
      They are installed VIRGINIA’STATE (family history).
      One daughter married David LEROY (he was GI in 1945, he went in France visiting in 1947 (25 years old), he told he had 2 sons.
      David LEROY is born near 1920.
      Can be found location death for them, marriage LEROY with LANGLAIS,
      perhaps naturalization.
      Thank you very much for your help.
      Friendships from Monique from Menton

    • Bloodhound; Kermit
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
        "One daughter married David LEROY" - -

        do you know the first name of the daughter that married David LEROY ?
        And was it a daughter of Francois or a daughter of Leon ?

        I came across this interesting LANGLETT(LANGLAIS)-LEROY connection,
        and it happens to be in Harrison County (WV)
        (see censuses in my previous message) - - -
        did FENA LANGLETT marry a HENRY LEROY ?

        West Virginia, Marriages Index, 1785-1971
        Name: Mary Naomi Morgan
        Gender: Female
        Birth Date: abt 1927
        Age: 18
        Spouse's Name: Francis Edmond Leroy
        Spouse Gender: Male
        Spouse Age: 22
        Marriage Date: 18 Mar 1945
        Marriage Place: Harrison, West Virginia
        Father's Name: Lester Morgan
        Mother's Name: Bertha Cain Morgan
        Spouse Father's Name: Henry Leroy
        Spouse Mother's Name: Fena Langlett Leroy
        =====
        Name: Feranand Trigaux
        Gender: Male
        Birth Date: abt 1925
        Age: 22
        Spouse's Name: Lillian Marion Leroy
        Spouse Gender: Female
        Spouse Age: 22
        Marriage Date: 11 Jan 1947
        Marriage Place: Harrison, West Virginia
        Father's Name: Alfred Trigaux
        Mother's Name: Gabriel Thibaut Trigaux
        Spouse Father's Name: Henry Leroy
        Spouse Mother's Name: Fena Langlet Leroy

        1930 Tenmile, Harrison, West Virginia
        Leroy, Henry, 29 married, born Belgium, laborer glass factory
        (), Fena, 29 married, born Belgium, storekeeper gen. store
        (), Francis/7:WV, Lillian/5:WV

        1940 Clarksburg, Harrison, West Virginia
        Leroy, Henry/39:Belg, Fena/39:Belg, Francis/17:WV, Lillian/15:WV
        Langlet, Fernand V/53:France/brother-in-law/single
        Leroy, Edmund/66:Belg/father/widowed

        West Virginia, Births Index, 1853-1969
        Name: Francis Edmand Leroy
        Birth Date: 7 Feb 1923
        Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
        Birth County: Harrison
        Gender: Male
        Father's Name: Henry Leroy
        Mother's Name: Fina Lauglett
        =====
        Name: Lillian Marion Leroy
        Birth Date: 10 Jun 1924
        Birth Place: Salem, Harrison, West Virginia
        Birth County: Harrison
        Gender: Female
        Father's Name: Henry Jr Leroy
        Mother's Name: Fena Langlet

        - Tom Knox

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
          Hello
          That is it, yes
          Fena LANGLAIS daughter of François LANGLAIS and Euphrasie LEMPEREUR
          get married with LEROY Henry Jr
          the family told us David LEROY they made a mistake car you found
          Françis Edmond 1927
          Lillian Marion 1924
          ok I continue my searchs and I’ll see later, in France 22.27 PM very tired.
          Have a nice day, frienships. Monique FRERE

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
            Hello Tom,
            Thank you for all, J was very busy last days.
            After speaking with family it is Françis I found, so we are wright.
            Now, if it is possible can I have children from LEROY Françis Edmond X (18 03 1945 Harrison) and MORGAN Mary Naomi
            and children TRIGAUX Fernand X (11 01 1947 Harrison) and LEROY Lillian Marion
            and try to find them in annuary for me to write them.
            Thank you by advance.
            Friendships. Monique de MENTON

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
              Hello,
              J found Victor TRIGAUX, my cousin, he is on Facebook, I leave messages and I am waiting for answers.
              Hope.
              Friendships and thank you for your help.
              Monique de MENTON