Re: [Genealogy Research Club] re: Sarah Taylor

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
      Wrong Sarah Taylor but thanks for looking.

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
        Yes this is my Sarah, Dufferin died at the age of 28 from cancer leaving Sarah with 5 children. What I need is information how did she die she was only 30 years old.

        Lee Taylor-Elliott

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
          Sorry no

          Lee Taylor-Elliott

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
            This is my Sarah but a cousin of my Sarah.

            Lee Taylor-Elliott

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 29, 2012
            • windsongbelle
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 29, 2012
                try Detoit news or free Press archives and or Detoit death certificates
              • lee taylor
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 29, 2012
                  Marion was my father-in-laws sister, unfortunately I only met her once in 1960 when she and Hary flew to California for Bob's and my wedding.

                  Lee Taylor-Elliott

                  Sarah, Dufferin died at the age of 28 from cancer leaving Sarah

                  http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Christina-Genova&lc=4117&pid=148463425&mid=4549534