Re: Tate Families in America

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2012
      Sylvia, this is my line also. I trace back to James Tate and Elizabeth dandridge (possible) but don't have anything further back.

      Kathy
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Sylvia
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 28, 2012
        Hi, Kathy
        I am glad to meet another Tate relative. You can be sure my ancestor chart is right as far as the Henry Tate/Saraj Netherland. The rest of that line is a working file.
        I have a FamilyFinder tested cousin who matches me on our common ancestor 6th ggf Henry Tate, etc. from both of our research. Let's keep in touch.

        Regards,
        Sylvia