Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Canada Research

  • Fran Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
      I forgot to mention that my father died in a boating accident in September 1959 in Egmont BC with my two brothers William Grafton (8) and Donald James (6).  The middle name Grafton apparently comes from a relative.  He had been divorced 3 times, had a daughter June who I met once and a son named Albert Pelkey who was raised in Saskatchewan.  He died in a car accident 8 years later in Saskatchewan.  He had 3 kids.  I don't remember their names.  I have not been able to track down anything on Al Pelkey either.

      My father had a relative who we called Mother Fowler and she always dressed in black.  That is about all I know.