re: Sarah Taylor

  • D Rey
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 21, 2012
      possible

      1930 United States Federal Census about Sarah Taylor
      Name:Sarah Taylor
      Gender:Female
      Birth Year:abt 1892
      Birthplace:Canada
      Race:White
      Home in 1930:Sault Sainte Marie, Chippewa, Michigan
      View Map
      Marital Status:Single
      Immigration Year:1896
      Relation to Head of House:Sister
      Father's Birthplace:Canada
      Mother's Birthplace:Canada
      Occupation:

      Education:

      Military Service:

      Rent/home value:

      Age at first marriage:

      Parents' birthplace:View image
      Neighbors:View others on page
      Household Members:Name
      Age
      Herman Taylor 35
      Sarah Taylor 38
      Cecil Taylor 19 View
      Original
      Record
      View original image

      Learn more with our new image viewerTry now

      Do something every day to get your heart going so it keeps going.
      Dennis

    • lee taylor
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
        Wrong Sarah Taylor but thanks for looking.

        Lee Taylor-Elliott

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
          Yes this is my Sarah, Dufferin died at the age of 28 from cancer leaving Sarah with 5 children. What I need is information how did she die she was only 30 years old.

          Lee Taylor-Elliott

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
            Sorry no

            Lee Taylor-Elliott

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
              This is my Sarah but a cousin of my Sarah.

              Lee Taylor-Elliott

              ________________________________
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
                So I'm only looking for a death cetertificate or a burial permit., that would tell me how she died so young. Sarah Taylor (1892-1922) moved to the Detroit area (from Canada) after the death of her husband who died in 1919. She had 5 children. A family biography says, "Three years later Sarah died at work at the Ford Motor company." That would be 1922. No I don't know what month. She is NOT on the following genealogybank, Archives.com, Acceess Newspaper Archives, familysearch, Hertiagequest, findagrave usa, findagrave Canada, or seeking Michigan. It appears all entries on Ancestry. Are censuses and the Sarahs are with husbands. What does it mean she died at work?? Is there a Ford Motor Library with this type of information? Anymore suggestions??

                Name Cemetery County Township Reference
                MAGILL, Anne C. (d/o William &Louise Magill) Bear Creek Presbyterian Lambton Moore LB-944-6
                MAGILL, James Bear Creek Presbyterian Lambton Moore LB-944-6
                MAGILL, Louisa (South) Bear Creek Presbyterian Lambton Moore LB-944-6
                MAGILL, Robert James (s/o William &Louisa Magill)Bear Creek PresbyterianLambton Moore LB-944-6
                MAGILL, Sarah J. (30 yrs) Bear Creek Presbyterian Lambton Moore LB-944-6
                MAGILL, Teresa B. (w/o William D. Sinclair) Bear Creek Presbyterian Lambton Moore LB-944-6
                MAGILL, William (h/o Louisa South) Bear Creek Presbyterian Lambton Moore LB-944-6

                thank you for any and all suggestions.

                Lee Taylor-Elliott
              • windsongbelle
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 29, 2012
                • windsongbelle
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 29, 2012
                    try Detoit news or free Press archives and or Detoit death certificates
                  • lee taylor
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 29, 2012
                      Marion was my father-in-laws sister, unfortunately I only met her once in 1960 when she and Hary flew to California for Bob's and my wedding.

                      Lee Taylor-Elliott

                      Sarah, Dufferin died at the age of 28 from cancer leaving Sarah

                      http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Christina-Genova&lc=4117&pid=148463425&mid=4549534