Another brick wall

  • Me
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      I was helped before, so I thought I would see what kind of luck I can get with this brick wall. This time I'm looking for John Thomas Williams 1781-1832, birthplace unknown, but he had two sons born in Llanfihangel Ysceifiog, Anglesey, Wales, so I'm guessing he was born there, or at least nearby. His wife was Jane Wilimas(nee Wynn)1782-1859. They were married Aug. 6, 1806 in Llanfihangel Ysceifiog, Anglesey, Wales. They had three children, Thomas Wynn Williams, William Thomas Williams, and a daughter Elizabeth Williams(who was born in 1817 and no further trace of her can be found.) The sons moved to Colorado to work the mines.
      Thanks in advance.