Linneous D. (LD) Hobson California (Crossposted)

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      I am the Great Grandson of LD. I am writing a biography about him. I have
      recently received information that he left Denver, Co., in 1924/25. The
      only area I have ever known him to be at is the LA area. In the 1930 Census
      he was listed at a boarding house and his wife Nelly was working as a
      live-in maid in Beverly Hills. They are both listed as Married. In the 1940
      Census they were both retired still listed as married but living at
      different addresses. According to the California Death records LD died in
      1946.

      I am looking for historical information to include in my book. Newspaper
      articles, photos, certificates, Deeds, titles, wills, or anything I forgot
      to mention.

      Thank you for your consideration, and your time.

      --
      73
      WB5HQO Forrest

      NAQCC Member # 3678 FPQRP # 2642