Re: James Cannon

  • dorncc1
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 14, 2012
      Is this your James? Wife Nancy sons James and Wllliam.
      There are lots of James Cannons. Do you have for info?

      --
      1900 > ARKANSAS > GREENE > JONES TWP

      Series: T623 Roll: 60 Page: 10

      Surname GivenName Age Sex Race Birthplace State County Location Year

      CANNON JAMES 51 M W OH AR GREENE JONES TWP 1900
    • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 14, 2012
        James Calvin Cannon. he was born 1849 and d 1900. legend says he was murdered by a man named Tate. I have been unable to find anything in the newspaper articles on this. I know he lived in Delaplaine. I will look into this. Thank you for all of your help. :)

      • Chris Emory
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 19, 2012
          Is this Delaplaine you mentioned in Virginia?

          Crystal
          www.lds.org
          Fiskateer #4543
          www.Civitan.org
          Charter member of the Local Waynesboro Area Civitan
          WWW.findagrave.com member #46792320
          Today you are you, that truer than true, there's no one alive
          who's youer than you. Dr. Seuss.

          To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: sendshannonstuff@...
          Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:49:28 -0500
          Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: James Cannon

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 19, 2012
            yes I believe it is.

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 20, 2012
              No. It was Arkansas. I apologize. I had listed that in an earlier post and should have included that information in this post as well.