Re: [Genealogy Research Club] William W Hufstedler

  • dorncc1
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
      You probably have this but I'll send it anyway in case.

      HUFSTEDLER, WILLIAM W (1920 U.S. Census)
      ARKANSAS , RANDOLPH, FOSTER
      Age: 42, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: AR
      Series: T625 Roll: 78 Page: 62
    • dorncc1
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
        http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.stone/3635/mb.ashx

        Looks like the Stone family has done a lot of work on William.
        Family Trees

        Stone Family Tree Return to family treeTree pages
        Owner: Erik Stone

        William Walter Hufstedler
        Birth 13 Sep 1878 in Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
        Death 23 Feb 1976 in Egypt, Craighead, Arkansas, United States
        Save this person to your tree
        Comment on this
        View his family tree
        View family members
        Print
        Overview
        Facts and Sources
        Media Gallery
        Comments
        Member Connect
        Facts & Events
        Source Citations
        Name View event
        William Walter Hufstedler
        1880 United States Federal Census
        1900 United States Federal Census
        1910 United States Federal Census
        1920 United States Federal Census
        1930 United States Federal Census
        1940 United States Federal Census
        Ancestry Family Trees
        Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
        Social Security Death Index
        U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
        U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
        Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
        No media has been added.
        Gender
        Male
        No media has been added.
        Birth
        Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
        1880 United States Federal Census
        1900 United States Federal Census
        1910 United States Federal Census
        1920 United States Federal Census
        1930 United States Federal Census
        1940 United States Federal Census
        Social Security Death Index
        U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
        U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
        Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1880 (Age: 2)
        Roanoke, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
        1880 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1900 (Age: 22)
        Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
        1900 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1900 (Age: 22)
        Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
        1900 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Marriage
        1904 (Age: 26)
        Randolph County, Arkansas, USA
        to Anna Pearl Bowen
        Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
        No media has been added.
        Marriage
        7 Aug 1910 (Age: 31)
        Randolph, Arkansas
        to Willie Lee McDaniel
        Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
        Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957
        No media has been added.
        Marriage
        1910 (Age: 32)
        Randolph, Arkansas
        Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1910 (Age: 32)
        Columbia, Randolph, Arkansas
        1910 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1920 (Age: 42)
        Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
        1920 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1920 (Age: 42)
        Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
        1920 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1920 (Age: 42)
        Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
        1920 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1920 (Age: 42)
        Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
        1920 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1930 (Age: 52)
        Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
        1930 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1930 (Age: 52)
        Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
        1930 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        1 Apr 1940 (Age: 61)
        Bristow, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
        1940 United States Federal Census
        No media has been added.
        Death
        23 Feb 1976 (Age: 97)
        Egypt, Craighead, Arkansas, United States
        Social Security Death Index
        Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
        No media has been added.
        Residence
        Craighead, Arkansas