Re: [Genealogy Research Club] William W Hufstedler

  • dorncc1
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
      You probably have this but I'll send it anyway in case.

      HUFSTEDLER, WILLIAM W (1920 U.S. Census)
      ARKANSAS , RANDOLPH, FOSTER
      Age: 42, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: AR
      Series: T625 Roll: 78 Page: 62
    • dorncc1
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
        Draft registration

        U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 about William Walter Hufstedler
        Name: William Walter Hufstedler
        Birth Date: 13 Sep 1877
        Birth Place: Randolph, Arkansas
        Residence: Craighead, Arkansas
        Race: White
        Age:

        Occupation:

        Nearest Relative:

        Height/Build:

        Color of Eyes/Hair:

        Signature:

        U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about William Walter Hufstedler
        Name: William Walter Hufstedler
        County: Randolph
        State: Arkansas
        Birth Date: 13 Sep 1877
        Race: White
        Age:

        Occupation:

        Nearest Relative:

        Height/Build:

        Color of Eyes/Hair:

        Signature:

        View image
      • dorncc1
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
          http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.stone/3635/mb.ashx

          Looks like the Stone family has done a lot of work on William.
          Family Trees

          Stone Family Tree Return to family treeTree pages
          Owner: Erik Stone

          William Walter Hufstedler
          Birth 13 Sep 1878 in Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
          Death 23 Feb 1976 in Egypt, Craighead, Arkansas, United States
          Save this person to your tree
          Comment on this
          View his family tree
          View family members
          Print
          Overview
          Facts and Sources
          Media Gallery
          Comments
          Member Connect
          Facts & Events
          Source Citations
          Name View event
          William Walter Hufstedler
          1880 United States Federal Census
          1900 United States Federal Census
          1910 United States Federal Census
          1920 United States Federal Census
          1930 United States Federal Census
          1940 United States Federal Census
          Ancestry Family Trees
          Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
          Social Security Death Index
          U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
          U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
          Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
          No media has been added.
          Gender
          Male
          No media has been added.
          Birth
          Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
          1880 United States Federal Census
          1900 United States Federal Census
          1910 United States Federal Census
          1920 United States Federal Census
          1930 United States Federal Census
          1940 United States Federal Census
          Social Security Death Index
          U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
          U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
          Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1880 (Age: 2)
          Roanoke, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
          1880 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1900 (Age: 22)
          Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
          1900 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1900 (Age: 22)
          Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
          1900 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Marriage
          1904 (Age: 26)
          Randolph County, Arkansas, USA
          to Anna Pearl Bowen
          Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
          No media has been added.
          Marriage
          7 Aug 1910 (Age: 31)
          Randolph, Arkansas
          to Willie Lee McDaniel
          Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
          Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957
          No media has been added.
          Marriage
          1910 (Age: 32)
          Randolph, Arkansas
          Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1910 (Age: 32)
          Columbia, Randolph, Arkansas
          1910 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1920 (Age: 42)
          Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
          1920 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1920 (Age: 42)
          Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
          1920 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1920 (Age: 42)
          Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
          1920 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1920 (Age: 42)
          Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
          1920 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1930 (Age: 52)
          Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
          1930 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1930 (Age: 52)
          Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
          1930 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Residence
          1 Apr 1940 (Age: 61)
          Bristow, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
          1940 United States Federal Census
          No media has been added.
          Death
          23 Feb 1976 (Age: 97)