Re: [Genealogy Research Club] William W Hufstedler

  • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
      WW was my grandmother's grandfather. He married twice. 1st to Anna P Bowen and second to Willie LEE Mcdaniel. I have a lot of info on him/his family and on Willie's family. I do not have much on Anna, but, I have quite a bit on her parents.

    • dorncc1
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
        You probably have this but I'll send it anyway in case.

        HUFSTEDLER, WILLIAM W (1920 U.S. Census)
        ARKANSAS , RANDOLPH, FOSTER
        Age: 42, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: AR
        Series: T625 Roll: 78 Page: 62
      • dorncc1
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
          Draft registration

          U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 about William Walter Hufstedler
          Name: William Walter Hufstedler
          Birth Date: 13 Sep 1877
          Birth Place: Randolph, Arkansas
          Residence: Craighead, Arkansas
          Race: White
          Age:

          Occupation:

          Nearest Relative:

          Height/Build:

          Color of Eyes/Hair:

          Signature:

          U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about William Walter Hufstedler
          Name: William Walter Hufstedler
          County: Randolph
          State: Arkansas
          Birth Date: 13 Sep 1877
          Race: White
          Age:

          Occupation:

          Nearest Relative:

          Height/Build:

          Color of Eyes/Hair:

          Signature:

          View image
        • dorncc1
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
            http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.stone/3635/mb.ashx

            Looks like the Stone family has done a lot of work on William.
            Family Trees

            Stone Family Tree Return to family treeTree pages
            Owner: Erik Stone

            William Walter Hufstedler
            Birth 13 Sep 1878 in Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
            Death 23 Feb 1976 in Egypt, Craighead, Arkansas, United States
            Save this person to your tree
            Comment on this
            View his family tree
            View family members
            Print
            Overview
            Facts and Sources
            Media Gallery
            Comments
            Member Connect
            Facts & Events
            Source Citations
            Name View event
            William Walter Hufstedler
            1880 United States Federal Census
            1900 United States Federal Census
            1910 United States Federal Census
            1920 United States Federal Census
            1930 United States Federal Census
            1940 United States Federal Census
            Ancestry Family Trees
            Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
            Social Security Death Index
            U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
            U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
            Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
            No media has been added.
            Gender
            Male
            No media has been added.
            Birth
            Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
            1880 United States Federal Census
            1900 United States Federal Census
            1910 United States Federal Census
            1920 United States Federal Census
            1930 United States Federal Census
            1940 United States Federal Census
            Social Security Death Index
            U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
            U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
            Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1880 (Age: 2)
            Roanoke, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
            1880 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1900 (Age: 22)
            Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
            1900 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1900 (Age: 22)
            Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
            1900 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Marriage
            1904 (Age: 26)
            Randolph County, Arkansas, USA
            to Anna Pearl Bowen
            Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
            No media has been added.
            Marriage
            7 Aug 1910 (Age: 31)
            Randolph, Arkansas
            to Willie Lee McDaniel
            Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
            Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957
            No media has been added.
            Marriage
            1910 (Age: 32)
            Randolph, Arkansas
            Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1910 (Age: 32)
            Columbia, Randolph, Arkansas
            1910 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1920 (Age: 42)
            Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
            1920 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1920 (Age: 42)
            Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
            1920 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1920 (Age: 42)
            Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
            1920 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1920 (Age: 42)
            Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
            1920 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1930 (Age: 52)
            Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
            1930 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1930 (Age: 52)
            Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
            1930 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Residence
            1 Apr 1940 (Age: 61)
            Bristow, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
            1940 United States Federal Census
            No media has been added.
            Death
            23 Feb 1976 (Age: 97)