Re: [Genealogy Research Club] re: thompson

  • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31 4:17 PM
      I have never seen this. I've always seen Adline named as Adline Tabatha. Curious.

    • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31 4:25 PM
        My Madison was b. in Claremore, OK. I have found that you can't really count fully on information found in census. -for a number of reasons.
        All the documentation I have found on Madison so far (the little I HAVE found) states that he was b. in Clarmore, Rogers, OK and his father was b. in KY. he died in AR but, spent some time in Miss at a VA Hospital.