William W Hufstedler

  • D Rey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
      I guess he married again

      1940 United States Federal Census
      about William A Hufstedler
      Name:William A Hufstedler
      [William W Hufstedler]
      Age:62
      Estimated Birth Year:abt 1878
      Gender:Male
      Race:White
      Birthplace:Arkansas
      Marital Status:Married
      Relation to Head of House:Head
      Home in 1940: Bristow, Randolph, Arkansas
      View Map
      Farm:Yes
      Inferred Residence in 1935:Bristow, Randolph, Arkansas
      Residence in 1935:Same Place
      Sheet Number:5B
      Number of Household in Order of Visitation:94
      Neighbors:View others on page
      Household Members:Name
      Age
      William A Hufstedler 62
      Willie Hufstedler 52
      Jisse Hufstedler 28
      Lucy Hufstedler 23
      Elmer Hufstedler 21
      Lois Hufstedler 19
      Wilma Lee Hufstedler 16
      Glenda Hufstedler 13
      Betty Sue Hufstedler

      Do something every day to get your heart going so it keeps going.
      Dennis

    • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
        WW was my grandmother's grandfather. He married twice. 1st to Anna P Bowen and second to Willie LEE Mcdaniel. I have a lot of info on him/his family and on Willie's family. I do not have much on Anna, but, I have quite a bit on her parents.

      • dorncc1
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
          You probably have this but I'll send it anyway in case.

          HUFSTEDLER, WILLIAM W (1920 U.S. Census)
          ARKANSAS , RANDOLPH, FOSTER
          Age: 42, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: AR
          Series: T625 Roll: 78 Page: 62
        • dorncc1
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
            Draft registration

            U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 about William Walter Hufstedler
            Name: William Walter Hufstedler
            Birth Date: 13 Sep 1877
            Birth Place: Randolph, Arkansas
            Residence: Craighead, Arkansas
            Race: White
            Age:

            Occupation:

            Nearest Relative:

            Height/Build:

            Color of Eyes/Hair:

            Signature:

            U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 about William Walter Hufstedler
            Name: William Walter Hufstedler
            County: Randolph
            State: Arkansas
            Birth Date: 13 Sep 1877
            Race: White
            Age:

            Occupation:

            Nearest Relative:

            Height/Build:

            Color of Eyes/Hair:

            Signature:

            View image
          • dorncc1
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
              http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.stone/3635/mb.ashx

              Looks like the Stone family has done a lot of work on William.
              Family Trees

              Stone Family Tree Return to family treeTree pages
              Owner: Erik Stone

              William Walter Hufstedler
              Birth 13 Sep 1878 in Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
              Death 23 Feb 1976 in Egypt, Craighead, Arkansas, United States
              Save this person to your tree
              Comment on this
              View his family tree
              View family members
              Print
              Overview
              Facts and Sources
              Media Gallery
              Comments
              Member Connect
              Facts & Events
              Source Citations
              Name View event
              William Walter Hufstedler
              1880 United States Federal Census
              1900 United States Federal Census
              1910 United States Federal Census
              1920 United States Federal Census
              1930 United States Federal Census
              1940 United States Federal Census
              Ancestry Family Trees
              Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
              Social Security Death Index
              U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
              U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
              Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
              No media has been added.
              Gender
              Male
              No media has been added.
              Birth
              Birdell, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
              1880 United States Federal Census
              1900 United States Federal Census
              1910 United States Federal Census
              1920 United States Federal Census
              1930 United States Federal Census
              1940 United States Federal Census
              Social Security Death Index
              U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
              U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
              Web: Arkansas, Find A Grave Index, 1819-2011
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1880 (Age: 2)
              Roanoke, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
              1880 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1900 (Age: 22)
              Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
              1900 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1900 (Age: 22)
              Roanoke & Water Valley Townships, Randolph, Arkansas
              1900 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Marriage
              1904 (Age: 26)
              Randolph County, Arkansas, USA
              to Anna Pearl Bowen
              Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
              No media has been added.
              Marriage
              7 Aug 1910 (Age: 31)
              Randolph, Arkansas
              to Willie Lee McDaniel
              Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
              Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957
              No media has been added.
              Marriage
              1910 (Age: 32)
              Randolph, Arkansas
              Arkansas Marriages, 1779-1992
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1910 (Age: 32)
              Columbia, Randolph, Arkansas
              1910 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1920 (Age: 42)
              Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
              1920 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1920 (Age: 42)
              Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
              1920 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1920 (Age: 42)
              Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
              1920 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1920 (Age: 42)
              Water Valley, Randolph, Arkansas
              1920 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1930 (Age: 52)
              Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
              1930 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1930 (Age: 52)
              Foster, Randolph, Arkansas
              1930 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Residence
              1 Apr 1940 (Age: 61)
              Bristow, Randolph, Arkansas, United States
              1940 United States Federal Census
              No media has been added.
              Death
              23 Feb 1976 (Age: 97)