Re: Looking for info on AJ Howell married to Mollie Moore from Mississippi

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2012
      > Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935 (Ancestry.com)
      > Name: Mollie Moore
      > Spouse: A. J. Howell
      > Marriage Date: 4 May 1884
      > County: Leake

      Do you have any other records or documents on either A J Howell
      or Mollie Moore Howell ? censuses, children, parents ? birthyears ?

      Without other corroborating evidence, it is possible that one of these "Mollie Howell" could be the re-marriage of Mollie Moore Howell -
      Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935
      Name: Mollie Howell
      Spouse: Vonia Jackson
      Marriage Date: 8 Oct 1885