researching ancestors

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      hi guys.

      i'm researching the following ancestors

      (james) madison thompson b. claremore Ok and
      d. in randolph co ar where he was married and divorced to/by
      adline t. dennis/todd. He spent some time in the veteran's "institution" in biloxi miss. I'm really interested in this. also, he is said to be listed in an indian reservation in OK (dawe's rolls)
      seems like a very interesting life he led.

      also, Anna pearl Bowen m. ww hufstedler 1904 (abt) and died before 1910 in randolph county AR. -young.

      I started a group project here in hopes of connecting with other researcher's who share surnames/ancestors.
      myfamilysurnamesproject
      Maybe we can help ea other.
      happy hunting.