Palestine Tine Baughdue or Boughdue

  • Ann Ewbank
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012
      I am looking for the parents and siblings of my great grandmother. She was born 1958 in Tennessee, married Wilson Lafayette Johnson, had 10 children and died in Tennessee in 1936. She and her husband are buried together at St. John's Cemetery in Willow Grove, Tennessee. Can't find anything about her family.
      Thanks, Ann
    • Paul Kurecka
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
        Ahoj Anne,

        Local newspapers by 1936 had somewhat descriptive obituraries, mentioning parents or at least a "maiden" name. If the gravestone does not have a death date (most have just the year), the cemetery office/sexton records should have it (and perhaps more).

        Pavel Kůrečka
        Scénář/Moravské potomek/Polskich potomek/Pommerschen nachkomme/Baden nachkomme