Dutch Civil Records translation help

  • mshadle@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2012
      I'm wondering if I might be able to pester someone for some help with translating an 1821 birth record. I can usually extract most of what I need from the forms since many of the spaces are the same for parents, etc. However, I think on this one I may be looking at a child born out of wedlock and it's looking a little Dutch (Greek) to me. I have a scan that I could e-mail or upload somewhere. Most of the document is very clear typed text with only notations in the template.

      Thank you for any help and kind consideration you can provide.
      Mindy
    • Paul Kurecka
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2012
        Ahoj Mindy,

        My email is pavelmoravu@...
        If you could send as an attachment, I could give a try. (Prefer .jpg as I can open it with my home system.)

        Pavel Kůrečka
        Scénář/Moravské potomek/Polskich potomek/Pommerschen nachkomme/Baden nachkomme

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2012
          If you send me the image i can have a look. And when it's Dutch i will to my best to translate it.

          Greets Michel
          toetermichel@...

          >________________________________

        • michel v
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2012
            If it Dutch i can have a look for you. You can send it to:
            Toetermichel@...
            I will do my best for you to translate it.

            Greets Michel

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "mshadle@..." <mshadle@...> wrote:

            > I'm wondering if I might be able to pester someone for some help with translating an 1821 birth record. I can usually extract most of what I need from the forms since many of the spaces are the same for parents, etc. However, I think on this one I may be looking at a child born out of wedlock and it's looking a little Dutch (Greek) to me. I have a scan that I could e-mail or upload somewhere. Most of the document is very clear typed text with only notations in the template.
            >
            > Thank you for any help and kind consideration you can provide.
            > Mindy

          • michel v
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 15, 2012
              If you can send me the image i can have a look foor you.
              And when it's Dutch i will do my best to translate it.