RE: [Genealogy Research Club] GenerousGenealogists.com

  • Windy Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      I passed the email from Mark to my genealogy club president and will mention it to the group at the meeting next month.

      Someone mentioned the group and we talked about it being closed and what a shame it was. It will help with spreading the ripples. I can’t really volunteer at this time but maybe it I help spread the work I can help get volunteers.

      Windy