a DNA adventure begins

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 10:33 AM
      If you are interested in following a genealogy "DNA adventure", I have begun a series on our experiences (mine and my wife's). I will share more 'stories', data and information as it is obtained. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long this might go... timing is just one dimension of the adventure.

      By way of background we are using 23andMe for our DNA tests.

      We are also planning to send our DNA test results for inclusion in an Anabaptist-Mennonite study. To get the 'rest of the story' it is posted at:

      http://tinyurl.com/9hq2ppy

      atb
      ...mark