McAteer genealogy

  • Kathleen Q
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2012
      I am searching for a death or marriage record of my Aunt Maggie who was left in Ireland when the family emigrated to Brisbane I have copies of her birth and baptism records Can you help me and what info would you need?
    • bob gillis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2012
        On 8/26/2012 11:51 PM, Kathleen Q wrote:
        > I am searching for a death or marriage record of my Aunt Maggie who
        > was left in Ireland when the family emigrated to Brisbane I have
        > copies of her birth and baptism records Can you help me and what info
        > would you need?

        What was her full name, birth date and specific location including county

        bob gillis?