Re: elijah washington baker

  • HermanP
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2012
      This is (probably) the wrong Elijah Baker...(maybe one of his children is the one your looking for)...I have Baker's in my tree, and two Elijah Baker's, one was in the civil war...he was born in May 31, 1775 in Saratoga, NY.,wife's name was Lavinia White...he was captured in Philly, Tenn., 20, Oct. 1863, died of Dysentery in Andersonville prison, buried in Sandusky Co. Ohio, on April 4, 1864...I'm on Ancestry .com, so I'll look again and see if there's a child named Elijah...