RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi all :)

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2012
      Roberta, I will be glad to help, if I can. Please send me info and I will see what I can find,  Barb

      From: berickson49@...

      Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:42:44 -0700

      Hi Letha, here is a web site that can help you in many ways...and it's Free. www.cyndislist.com I found that it was easy to download the 31 member chart to look for family, you may need to make lots of copies. the LDS web site www.familysearch.org is also free. As you find someone fill out the chart with them and just go backwards in that family. Another thing that helps is getting binders and sheet protectors. That way the papers don't get dirty or torn. I have Ancestry so is you need help I will be glad to, just email me names, birth, death dates and a state. I have started with just names and found some people.

      Happy digging, Barb

      From: Somebunny <SomeBunnyBlue@...>

      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi all :)

      To: "genealogyresearchclub" <genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 11:29 PM

      ?I am also new to genealogy, I'm a little bit overwhelmed and also frustrated. Seems like every time I turn around I need to pay for another site or they won't show you any information. I have also decided that the Mormon with multiple wives are a pain :) I am located in Butte MT but also get to Missoula, Bozeman, Helena, Dillon and Billings for work occasionally if any one needs anything from those towns.

      Letha

    • Somebunny
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2012
        Thanks Barb, it sounds like a good tip. I also have Ancestry, so I'm good
        for now.