RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Census Question

  • Chris Emory
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 22, 2012
      Our library never bought into the Heritage Quest. They have really gone down hill since the economy went sour. Thank you for the suggestion. I used to get HQ from them but alas it had to come to an end.

      Crystal
      www.lds.org
      Fiskateer #4543
      www.Civitan.org
      Charter member of the Local Waynesboro Area Civitan
      WWW.findagrave.com member #46792320
      Today you are you, that truer than true, there's no one alive
      who's youer than you. Dr. Seuss.

      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: leet_91737@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:10:42 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Census Question

      My libraries have Hertiagequest and you can use it at home with your library card their census is easy to use. someone said Mocavo has census but I've never tried them. hertiagequest only goes from 1850-1920 and some 1930 they went out of business.

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

        From: michele.epps@...
        Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:37:25 -0400

        Here is the direct link http://archive.org/details/1870_census.

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 22, 2012
          Hi Crystal ...

          Here's the link to the 1870 census at Family Search ...

          https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://www.familysearch.org/searchapi/search/collection/1438024