Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Christine BAUMDRAKER's father

  • Rachel Mayfield
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 12 5:58 PM
      Thank you =) . I was able to find a John Helms on these records below,but
      when doing a birth record search for Christine Helms,I had at least 20 or
      more pop up from Germany. I dont think Christine was her first name, and I
      think her father may have been Johann instead of John.According to my
      research there are several John Helms or Johann Helms, so it is hard to
      inpoint which one he could be. I have hit a road block when trying to
      figure out her full name . I have been very unsuccesful when searching for
      immigration records as well. I am assuming, and i could be wrong, that her
      father immigrated with them in 1858. I cant locate a birth year or a yr of
      death for him,but it would help if I knew her full birth name.........

      --
      Blessings,
      <>< Rachel<><

    • Rachel Mayfield