Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: BAUMDRAHER/BAUMDRAKER, Charles & Lena VADO/VAEDO

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 8, 2012
      Wow!!!!! Now answer this question for me if you can.why does the 1870 census list Charles as 39 and the 1880 census lust him as 45 if they are in fact the same person?I am almost positive they are.Anything on a Wilhemina Weedow?

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Rachel Mayfield
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 12, 2012
        Thank you =) . I was able to find a John Helms on these records below,but
        when doing a birth record search for Christine Helms,I had at least 20 or
        more pop up from Germany. I dont think Christine was her first name, and I
        think her father may have been Johann instead of John.According to my
        research there are several John Helms or Johann Helms, so it is hard to
        inpoint which one he could be. I have hit a road block when trying to
        figure out her full name . I have been very unsuccesful when searching for
        immigration records as well. I am assuming, and i could be wrong, that her
        father immigrated with them in 1858. I cant locate a birth year or a yr of
        death for him,but it would help if I knew her full birth name.........

        --
        Blessings,
        <>< Rachel<><