Marriage records

  • Chris Emory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      I have compiled a partial list of the marriage records I have on hand. If they can be posted to the files with my email address and someone wants to ask me for a lookup that will be ok. As I said this is a partial, one book of 3. I will do the others in the next few days.I also have other books, I will get those listed as well.Here is the list.
      Old East Conocheague Church of Greencastle, Franklin County, Pa; Marriage Records Aug 30, 1803 to April 16, 1816 West Concocheague Presbyterian Church of Mercersburg, Franklin County, Pa Marriage from 1769 to 1812
      Upper West Conococheague Chruch, Mercersburg, Franklin County, Pa Marriages by Rev. Thomas Creigh and others from Dec 15, 1831 to Dec 30, 1891
      Village Record of Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pa marriages from March 27, 1856 to Sept 17, 1891.
      Keystone Gazette, Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pa marriages from June 19, 1890 to Sept 17, 1891.
      From the Valley Sentenel Newspaper, Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pa dated 1851. A history of the Methodist Episcopal Chruch in Franklin County, Pa.
      St. Pauls United Methodist Church of Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pa Early marriage records from April 26, 1846 to April 9, 1890
      Franklin County Marriages from the Falling Spring Presbyterian Church of Chambesburg, Franklin County, Pa from Feb 5, 1801 to Mar 24, 1844
      Marriages of Grindstone Hill Reformed and Marion Reformed Churches, Guilford Township, Franklin County, Pa from 1891 to 1901.
      Marriages of Greencastle Presbyterian Church of Franklin County, Pa from 1840 to 1877.
      Marriages from the German Reformed Church of Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pa from Aug 3, 1826 to Aug 18, 1829.
      German Lutheran Congregation Marriage Records of Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pa from Feb 11, 1836 to Dec 22, 1853.
      Big Spring Presbuterian Church of Cumberland County, Pa Marriage records from 1780 to 1798.
      Reformed Church of Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pa Marriages from Oct 20, 1847 to April 18, 1850Also from Jun 7, 1832 to May 17, 1840
      Marriages of Rev. David Denny of Path Valley, Franklin County, Pa from July 17, 1794 to 1798.
      Marriages by Rev. John Roan. Church affiliation unk.from 1760 to 1772 15 total records.
      Marriages of the Path Valley Presbyterian Chruch, of Franklin County, Pa early to mid 1800's.
      Path Valley, Fannet Township Franklin County, Pa marriage by Rev. David Denny from Jun 5, 1794 to Dec 13, 1800.
      The Franklin Repository of Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pa newspaper marriages and death notices. Mostly from Franklin County but also a few areas outside of Franklin County like Bedford County and Cumberland County. Years include Dec 1813 to Sept 1823.
      Crystalwww.lds.orgFiskateer #4543www.Civitan.orgCharter member of the Local Waynesboro Area CivitanWWW.findagrave.com member #46792320Today you are you, that truer than true, there's no one alivewho's youer than you. Dr. Seuss.