RE: [Genealogy Research Club] Mennonite/Amish/Anabaptist Research Materials + Mendeley

  • Chris Emory
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      Mark, I would like to ask you a couple of questions about this Mendeley but I don't want to get started on a taboo subject. Can you contact me at daffymom@...
      Crystalwww.lds.orgFiskateer #4543www.Civitan.orgCharter member of the Local Waynesboro Area CivitanWWW.findagrave.com member #46792320Today you are you, that truer than true, there's no one alivewho's youer than you. Dr. Seuss.

      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: genealogy@...
      Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:16:32 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Mennonite/Amish/Anabaptist Research Materials + Mendeley

      Hello all,

      As a perennial data gatherer, I thought I'd begin attempting to share my online resources more actively than I have in the past. I am currently using Mendeley as my primary vehicle for gathering and citing Internet source materials. Along those lines, I have created three pages of links to a 'bunch' of material on Mennonites/ Amish/ Anabaptists. Yes, I have a lot of Amish/ Mennonite/ Anabaptists in both my and my wife's families.

      If you are interested in either Anabaptist or Mendeley based research, you may see more at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2012/06/25/mennoniteamishanabaptist-research-materials/

      http://www.many-roads.com/2012/06/25/swiss-alsatian-mennonite-anabaptist-research/

      http://www.many-roads.com/2012/02/01/prussian-mennonite-research-materials/

      Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who might have an interest.

      atb

      ...mark