Re: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group

  • lee taylor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
      I'm doing research on Johnson/Johnston /Burgess in Venango county, if you can help I would love to talk with you.

      Lee Taylor-Elliott

      From: angels_wings_77@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 07:53:36 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group

      hello everyone,

      new to the group..

      i'm researching quite a few ppl at the time and thought i'd like to help others if they may need my assistance. as i may need theirs.

      this has been a hobby of mine for years.

      i am a mother of 5. from pa.

    • Sunny Shafer
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
        I have many Johnsons and Johnstons in Pa-too many to sift thru without a first name.
        Can you toss me a few? :-)

        Sunny
        IBSSG