RE: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group

  • Sunny Shafer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
      Welcome Shorty-
      I mainly do research regarding black sheep ancestors and have a large
      database on my PC I digitized for searching by name. Also, many other
      resources for BS. If you ever need my assistance, shoot me an email :-)

      (I have tons of Pa rellies :-)

      Sunny
      IBSSG

      > > From: Shorty
      >
      > Date: 6/5/2012 5:06:05 PM
      >
      > To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group
      >

      > hello everyone,
      >
      > new to the group..
      >
      > i'm researching quite a few ppl at the time and thought i'd like to help
      > others if they may need my assistance. as i may need theirs.
      >
      > this has been a hobby of mine for years.
      >
      > i am a mother of 5. from pa.

    • lee taylor
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
        I'm doing research on Johnson/Johnston /Burgess in Venango county, if you can help I would love to talk with you.

        Lee Taylor-Elliott

        Welcome, Shorty: This is a good place to start your search. If you live in Venango Co., I need help with a few ppl. Roberta Baum
        To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
          I have many Johnsons and Johnstons in Pa-too many to sift thru without a first name.
          Can you toss me a few? :-)

          Sunny
          IBSSG