Re: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hi, welcome to the group. I live in Warren Co, Pa, if you need help from here.   Barb

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
        Welcome Shorty-
        I mainly do research regarding black sheep ancestors and have a large
        database on my PC I digitized for searching by name. Also, many other
        resources for BS. If you ever need my assistance, shoot me an email :-)

        (I have tons of Pa rellies :-)

        Sunny
        IBSSG

        > > From: Shorty
        >
        > Date: 6/5/2012 5:06:05 PM
        >
        > To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group
        >

        > hello everyone,
        >
        > new to the group..
        >
        > i'm researching quite a few ppl at the time and thought i'd like to help
        > others if they may need my assistance. as i may need theirs.
        >
        > this has been a hobby of mine for years.
        >
        > i am a mother of 5. from pa.

      • lee taylor
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
          I'm doing research on Johnson/Johnston /Burgess in Venango county, if you can help I would love to talk with you.

          Lee Taylor-Elliott

          Welcome, Shorty: This is a good place to start your search. If you live in Venango Co., I need help with a few ppl. Roberta Baum
          To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
            I have many Johnsons and Johnstons in Pa-too many to sift thru without a first name.
            Can you toss me a few? :-)

            Sunny
            IBSSG