new to the group

  • Shorty
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
      hello everyone,
      new to the group..
      i'm researching quite a few ppl at the time and thought i'd like to help others if they may need my assistance. as i may need theirs.
      this has been a hobby of mine for years.
      i am a mother of 5. from pa.
    • Roberta Baum

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
          Hi Shorty, welcome to the group. What part of Pa are you from? I'm in
          Indiana, Pa, about 80 miles from Pittsburgh. The majority of my research
          here in the states are right here in my home town and the neighboring county
          (Armstrong).
          Lori

          My Family Tree Blog
          http://genealogyexpress.blogspot.com/%ef%bb%bf
          Lori's Scrapbook Expressions Blog
          http://lorisscrapbookexpressions.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
            Hi, welcome to the group. I live in Warren Co, Pa, if you need help from here.   Barb

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
              Welcome Shorty-
              I mainly do research regarding black sheep ancestors and have a large
              database on my PC I digitized for searching by name. Also, many other
              resources for BS. If you ever need my assistance, shoot me an email :-)

              (I have tons of Pa rellies :-)

              Sunny
              IBSSG

              > > From: Shorty
              >
              > Date: 6/5/2012 5:06:05 PM
              >
              > To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
              >
              > Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] new to the group
              >

              > hello everyone,
              >
              > new to the group..
              >
              > i'm researching quite a few ppl at the time and thought i'd like to help
              > others if they may need my assistance. as i may need theirs.
              >
              > this has been a hobby of mine for years.
              >
              > i am a mother of 5. from pa.

            • lee taylor
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
                I'm doing research on Johnson/Johnston /Burgess in Venango county, if you can help I would love to talk with you.

                Lee Taylor-Elliott

                To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
                  I have many Johnsons and Johnstons in Pa-too many to sift thru without a first name.
                  Can you toss me a few? :-)

                  Sunny
                  IBSSG