Ohio Boys and Girls Industrial Schools added to OHS site

  • Sunny Shafer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 2:01 PM
      Not sure if this was posted about before but ijust noticed it and thought I'd share.

      The Ohio Historical Society has added an online (searchable) index of inmates� case records from the Boys Industrial School in Lancaster
      and the Girls Industrial School in Delaware to improve access to this resource for genealogical and family history research. Currently, this
      database indexes the admission records for the Girls Industrial School from 1869 to 1943, and the admission records for the Boys Industrial
      School from 1858 to 1944.

      http://www.ohiohistory.org/resource/database/industrial/

      Sunny
      IBSSG