Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Kilkennys and Sweeensys in Leotrm, Ireland

  • bob gillis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2012
      On 5/25/2012 1:50 PM, byufan03 wrote:
      > Anyone have any info on these surnames living in Leitrim in mid
      > 1800's. Stuck on Anthony Kilkenny and Anne Charles - Know their
      > children s info but nothing on them. Also the same for Bernard
      > Sweeney and Mary McGovern

      This is the first Irish query that I remember in the several months I
      have been on the group.

      Searching the IRL-LEITRIM list on rootsweb for "anthony kilkenny" AND
      "anne charles" finds 9 messages. Try the same for same for Bernard
      Sweeney and Mary McGovern

      I think you will more likely get responses from that list.

      bob gillis

      PS I think that Yahoo Groups Message Poster uses the right click spell
      checker