Kilkennys and Sweeensys in Leotrm, Ireland

  • byufan03
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2012
      Anyone have any info on these surnames living in Leitrim in mid 1800's. Stuck on Anthony Kilkenny and Anne Charles - Know their children s info but nothing on them. Also the same for Bernard Sweeney and Mary McGovern
    • bob gillis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2012
        On 5/25/2012 1:50 PM, byufan03 wrote:
        > Anyone have any info on these surnames living in Leitrim in mid
        > 1800's. Stuck on Anthony Kilkenny and Anne Charles - Know their
        > children s info but nothing on them. Also the same for Bernard
        > Sweeney and Mary McGovern

        This is the first Irish query that I remember in the several months I
        have been on the group.

        Searching the IRL-LEITRIM list on rootsweb for "anthony kilkenny" AND
        "anne charles" finds 9 messages. Try the same for same for Bernard
        Sweeney and Mary McGovern

        I think you will more likely get responses from that list.

        bob gillis

        PS I think that Yahoo Groups Message Poster uses the right click spell
        checker