Helen T McDowell

  • Windy Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2012
      Hello,

      I need some help again.

      I am looking for any information on:

      Helen T. McDowell

      SSN:

      258-52-7806

      Last Residence:

      77018 Houston, Harris, Texas, United States of America

      Born:

      Died:

      State (Year) SSN issued:

      Georgia (1952)

      This is her <http://nbc.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693&enc=1> Social
      Security Death Index record from ancestry.com and this is all I can find. I
      know that the death is for sure (was there). I know she was taken to
      Georgia to be buried. I know that we always celebrated her birthday as it
      is shown.

      Thank you in advance,

      Windy Smith

    • Windy Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2012
        I forgot to add that the Tree on Ancestry that says she died in Harris, Ga
        is wrong and the person on that tree won't change it. She died in South
        Houston in a nursing home and was buried in Georgia.

        Thanks again.

        Windy

      • bob gillis
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2012
          On 5/20/2012 4:45 PM, Windy Smith wrote:
          > Hello,
          > > I need some help again.
          > > I am looking for any information on: > Helen T. McDowell
          >
          > SSN: 258-52-7806
          > Last Residence:
          >
          > 77018 Houston, Harris, Texas, United States of America
          > Born: > 2 Oct 1935
          > Died: > 15 Feb 1989
          > State (Year) SSN issued: > Georgia (1952)
          >
          > This is her<http://nbc.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693&enc=1> Social
          > Security Death Index record from ancestry.com and this is all I can find. I
          > know that the death is for sure (was there). I know she was taken to
          > Georgia to be buried. I know that we always celebrated her birthday as it
          > is shown.

          and

          > I forgot to add that the Tree on Ancestry that says she died in Harris, Ga
          > is wrong and the person on that tree won't change it. She died in South
          > Houston in a nursing home and was buried in Georgia.

          What specific information are you looking for?

          What you probably found is a tree that someone put together. Dd you
          originally send her the correct information like a copy of a death
          certificate. If not follow up with that evidence Has she said why she
          will not correct her tree.

          bob gillis