Re: [Genealogy Research Club] My Brick Wall-Stalnaker

  • bob gillis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
      Searching for Births of Stalnaker-√ born 1820 -1830 I find 8 in the 1860
      and 1870 Census in MS and AL. While the females are not born Stalnaker,
      Catherine is most probably the wife of Adam, same household//Look for
      Adams marriage. The record may ahve his parents. The others may be related.

      Have you looked for Stalnakers in the 1830 GA Census and investigated
      any families that have males to 5 and males 5-10? ditto for 1840 with
      adjustments of age ranges.

      bob gillis