Re: [Genealogy Research Club] printing a pedigree chart

  • Shirley Patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2012
      You can print more from their Family Tree program. but you have to glue
      the sheets together.

      On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM, <NJREADERS@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Does anyone know how to print a pedigree chart that's in ancestry.com but
      > is a oneworldtree chart?
      > I have to go maybe 15 or 20 generations back and it's so easy to lose
      > track
      > when the lines split.
      >
      > I researched on ancestry.com and it said you can print only 5 generations
      > at a time. I find that hard to believe.
      >
      > thanks
      > peggy

    • barbara erickson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2012
        Go to   www.cyndislist.com    they have one that has 31 people on it.  Barb

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17, 2012
          Go to www.margaid.com <http://www.margaid.com/> , actually you can
          print WYSIWYG and no limited, but currently you need to contact admin
          for print request (you will get the softcopy)
          An Example of Darwin Family Tree
          :http://www.margaid.com/candidatepublic.php?treeid=t2&type=1
          <http://www.margaid.com/candidatepublic.php?treeid=t2&type=1>
          Thank Frengky--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara