printing a pedigree chart

  • NJREADERS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2012
      Does anyone know how to print a pedigree chart that's in ancestry.com but
      is a oneworldtree chart?
      I have to go maybe 15 or 20 generations back and it's so easy to lose track
      when the lines split.

      I researched on ancestry.com and it said you can print only 5 generations
      at a time. I find that hard to believe.

      thanks
      peggy

    • Shirley Patrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2012
        You can print more from their Family Tree program. but you have to glue
        the sheets together.

        On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM, <NJREADERS@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Does anyone know how to print a pedigree chart that's in ancestry.com but
        > is a oneworldtree chart?
        > I have to go maybe 15 or 20 generations back and it's so easy to lose
        > track
        > when the lines split.
        >
        > I researched on ancestry.com and it said you can print only 5 generations
        > at a time. I find that hard to believe.
        >
        > thanks
        > peggy

      • barbara erickson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17, 2012
          Go to   www.cyndislist.com    they have one that has 31 people on it.  Barb

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 17, 2012
            Go to www.margaid.com <http://www.margaid.com/> , actually you can
            print WYSIWYG and no limited, but currently you need to contact admin
            for print request (you will get the softcopy)
            An Example of Darwin Family Tree
            :http://www.margaid.com/candidatepublic.php?treeid=t2&type=1
            <http://www.margaid.com/candidatepublic.php?treeid=t2&type=1>
            Thank Frengky--- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, barbara