First draft

  • Naomi SMITH BLACK
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      I finally have the first rough drafts for my 2 family books done and the
      name and place indexes too. Now i get to focus on research and filling in
      gaps.

      My dad's side has the SMITH, BURKETT, COVELL, GIFFORD, ZELUFF most in
      Michigan and New York.

      My mom's side has the WINGATE, AERNI, SUTTER, REESE, SCHWAB, BASINGER,
      MENNONITE, SWISS, most in Ohio and Michigan
      *

      Naomi Lee SMITH BLACK
      Marietta, GA.*

      AERNI, SUTTER, SMITH, GIFFORD, ZELUFF, WINGATE, BLACK, CARDER, MOORE,
      MORRISON, RAWLS, ROE, BROOKSHIRE

      taphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos meaning grave; a love for
      funerals, graves, cemeteries

      http://naomah.tribalpages.com/

      www.LegacyFamilyTree.com