Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Another question

  • Naomi SMITH BLACK
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
      Not that I know of.

      Gypsy
      Marietta, GA.

      AERNI, SUTTER, SMITH, GIFFORD, ZELUFF, WINGATE, BLACK, CARDER, MOORE,
      MORRISON, RAWLS, ROE, BROOKSHIRE

      taphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos meaning grave; a love for
      funerals, graves, cemeteries

      http://naomah.tribalpages.com/

      www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

      On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Sunny Shafer <circa_1948@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Notice you're in Marietta. My sis lived there and isnow in Roswell. One of
      > her daughters maried a
      > Monty Shane Smith (b. Tennessee I think) - wondered if he is in your line?
      > Sunny
      >

      > > To: ancestorhunters@yahoogroups.com;
      > genealogyinforesearchcenter@yahoogroups.com;
      > genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: naomismithgenealogy@...
      > > Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 11:40:09 -0500
      > > Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Another question
      >

      > > As I said I am finally writing the Family Name Books.
      > > With the release of the 1940 Census, anyone age 72 or older will be
      > > searchable. I am thinking that the cut off age for possibly living should
      > > be 75, making the birth year 1937.
      > > What say you?
      > >
      > > Gypsy
      > > Marietta, GA.
      > >
      > > AERNI, SUTTER, SMITH, GIFFORD, ZELUFF, WINGATE, BLACK, CARDER, MOORE,
      > > MORRISON, RAWLS, ROE, BROOKSHIRE
      > >
      > > taphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos meaning grave; a love for
      > > funerals, graves, cemeteries
      > >
      > > http://naomah.tribalpages.com/
      > >
      > > www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

    • Ahliss Helton
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
        I am looking for Levi Helton b. 1805 in Stewart Georgia d. 10 April 1888 in Sevier, TN married Sina Cinay Jenkins son John b. 1855 d. 1925. Looking for more information on him and his family.
        Thank You !
        Alice Helton

        Do u mean personally? I always make it 100 yrs. since I come from a long line of folks
        living into their 80s and 90s.