NGSQ format question

  • Naomi SMITH BLACK
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      After years of researching I have finally started typing the first draft of
      my Family Name Books. I am using the NGSQ format. But I have hit a snag
      and cannot seem to find the answer any where on the web.

      Here is a fictitious abbreviated family.

      Joe SMITH and Kathy JONES

      Children
      Jim
      Anna

      Now Kathy Jones also figures in as a family name of its own.

      So then under her section of the book I have

      Kathy JONES and Joe SMITH

      Children
      Jim
      Anna

      Do I repeat all the info in the second section or do I just put a note to
      see Joe SMITH and Kathy JONES for details? I also do the peripherals and
      would have the same dilemma there.
      Gypsy
      Marietta, GA.

      AERNI, SUTTER, SMITH, GIFFORD, ZELUFF, WINGATE, BLACK, CARDER, MOORE,
      MORRISON, RAWLS, ROE, BROOKSHIRE

      taphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos meaning grave; a love for
      funerals, graves, cemeteries

      http://naomah.tribalpages.com/

      www.LegacyFamilyTree.com