EYRE and CARR

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      I am researching my paternal EYRE line back to Robert EYRE b: 1648/9,
      settled in Bethel twp, Chester (now Delaware) county, PA c 1682 who md:
      Anne SMITH, thru his descendents thru Adam EYRE b: c 1771 who md: 1 Sarah
      LARKIN, 2 Sarah HURFORD of Berkeley cnty, VA (now WV) and Harrison cnty, OH
      back to Delaware cnty, PA to Frank Nathan EYRE who md: Eleanor Euphemia
      "Effie" URIAN.

      And my maternal line back to Daniel CARR who md: Amy Rachel HADSELL and was
      taken prisoner in a prelude to the Wyoming (Pennsylvania) massacre in 1778
      thru his descendents thru Zephaniah M CARR and Angeline GOLDEN settling in
      Steuben cnty, IN to Frank CARR and Bertha PARKER.