Surnames: Walsh, Minihane, Connolly, McCarthy, O'Brien, Collins, Sheehan for southwest County Cork, Ireland

  • Barb Bouchey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      My genealogy research is for the area around Skibbereen and Baltimore in
      southwest County Cork, Ireland. I'm concentrating on the surnames: Walsh,
      Minihane, Connolly, McCarthy (Reagh), O'Brien, Collins, and Sheehan.

      I am interested in hearing from anyone who is also researching these
      surnames, for this area of County Cork ONLY.

      thanks
      Barbara in St. Louis, Missouri USA