STAUFFER/STOUFER/STANFER ---- SHANK/SHANKS

  • Memaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      Searching for any info re my 3g grandmother. I have her broach and would so love to see if there is a family significance to the 7 stars on it. This is all I can find out about her:

      Rachel Stauffer/Stoufer/Stanfer
      born 1817 PA
      m. William Shanks born 1814 in Frederick Co MD
      children:
      Jacob Shank 1846-1897 OH – lived in Montgomery Co OH in 1863
      Henry Shank 1849 Shelby Co OH

      Thanks for any help I can get…..phd
      memawphd@...