Re: free genealogy websites

  • Poker Pro
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 15 4:03 AM
      The website http://www.hiddengenealogynuggets.com has a free genealogy search engine. There are thousands of records in it's databases (mostly from Connecticut). It has a section for family tree fun including crossword and word search puzzles.

      It also has a weekly blog which explores various genealogical topics. This past Sunday the topic was Photo Genealogy and the week before that the topic was Newspaper Genealogy.

      Regards, Jim