Slaves ?

  • BREEZE ENTERPRISES
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012
      Hello everyone. I am looking for slaves and and slave owners in Orange
      County, North Carolina.
      The names would be Jones, Clark, Breeze, Crawfort, Curry. Thank you in
      advance.

      2012 a year of Great Opportunities
      Lady D

    • Angelee
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
        I don't know if NC has worked on them but Virginia has just opened up a new area of their records called "unknown no longer"

        http://unknownnolonger.vahistorical.org/record/1123/97

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "BREEZE ENTERPRISES" <breezeenterprise@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone. I am looking for slaves and and slave owners in Orange
        > County, North Carolina.
      • BREEZE ENTERPRISES
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
          Thank you Angelee. I will go there now. Never know what may be found.