Re: August Albrecht and Rose Louise Ashenfelter

  • mccgram
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
      No Headline

      Date: March 22, 1872
      Location: Pennsylvania
      Paper: Philadelphia Inquirer
      Article type: Mortuary Notice
      ON the 19th instant of erysiplas ,Lewis Ashenfelter in the 55th year of his life.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bloodhound; Kermit" <tomknox2001@...> wrote:

      > WorldConnect Project at RootsWeb.com
      > has a tree for August ALBRECHT marrying
      > Rosanna Louisa ASHENFELTER b: January 1, 1846
      > Married: September 10, 1868 in Philadelphia, PA
      > - Father: Lewis ASHENFELTER b: abt 1817
      > - Mother: Elizabeth UNKNOWN b: abt 1816
      > http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:10074&id=I507874537
      >
      > Ancestry.com Public Member Tree
      > Rosanna Louisa Ashenfelter
      > http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/4988512/person/-1229410392?ssrc=
      >
      > Pennsylvania, Church and Town Records, 1708-1985 (Ancestry.com)
      > Name: Rosana Louisa Ashenfelter
      > Event Type: Other [attendance, Confirmed]
      > Other Event Date: 1 May 1864
      > Other Event Place: Lewisburg, Union, Pennsylvania
      > Organization Name: St John´s United Church of Christ
      >
      > 1860 Lewisburg South Ward, Union, Pennsylvania
      > Ashenfelter, Lewis/42, Elizabeth/38, Oliver/15,
      > (), Rosana/14, Reuben/7, Clara/6, Harry/4, John/9m, Cyrus/9m
      >
      > - Tom Knox
      >

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dawn" <hereslooking4@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is info i have so far~~~
      > >
      > > August Albrecht (born abt 1839 died Dec 9, 1874) married Rose Louise Ashenfelter (born abt 1846 died March 20, 1888) abt 1868.
      > > They had the following children:
      > > Anna Elizabeth born Aug 1869
      > > Adelaide born abt 1871
      > > Nellie born abt 1872
      > > Otto born abt 1873
      > > Carl born abt 1874
      > >
      > > Rose Louise married Richard Carl Borchers (born Apr 1851) abt 1876.
      > > Rose and Richard had the following children:

    • Poker Pro
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2012
        The website http://www.hiddengenealogynuggets.com has a free genealogy search engine. There are thousands of records in it's databases (mostly from Connecticut). It has a section for family tree fun including crossword and word search puzzles.

        It also has a weekly blog which explores various genealogical topics. This past Sunday the topic was Photo Genealogy and the week before that the topic was Newspaper Genealogy.

        Regards, Jim