research names

  • ktmholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 1:33 PM
      I am researching: Meehan, Maher, Buhrmeister, Schwalm, Stemmler, Dissett, Kinnally, Hopkins, and Walsh from the (East) St. Louis area, Frantz from PA, CO and CA, Morheiser from MD, IA, MO and TX, Vogelsang, Fogelson, Bodensick, Bush and Busch from MD and IA, and Tobin, Duggan and Hogan from IA. Also Banse, Siemon and Hamel in Germany, and Delane and Broggey in Ireland. contact k8holm@hotmail