Re: [Genealogy Research Club] family work sheet

  • Christopher Campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2012
      You might want to look into a genealogy program to run on your comupter...

      There are some nice free versions out there that would make working on your
      tree much easier than simply using an electronic sheet....:)

      Search "free genealogy program"...try on, try all, especially before you
      spend money...

      I use mainly "MyHeritage Family Tree Builder", then a free version of
      "Legacy", and the free version of RootsMagic. Seems each one does something
      I like that the other doesn't....

      Hope that answers your question..

      CR

      On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 5:39 AM, lady_talala <lady_talala@...> wrote:

      > newbie here.....
      >
      > I want to find a family work sheet that I can use on my computer
      > without having to be connected to the web.
      > That I can type using my computer, not just something that I can
      > print out and WRITE on, but type on, stop go to another line, work
      > on that and come back to it.
      >
      > I hope this is not just a pipe dream..
      >
      > Talala

    • Mary E. Conley
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2012
        You can download free the PAF (Personal Ancestral File) at:  https://www.familysearch.org/products
        You then work offline to fill in the information about your family.
        Mary in Antelope, California